Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Mike Mentzer Creatine

Mike Mentzer Creatine

Posted by: Paul

Creatine is one of the most popular and widely used supplements for bodybuilding and fitness. It is known for its ability to increase muscle growth and strength. Mike Mentzer was a legendary bodybuilder who helped to popularize the use of creatine. In this post, we will explore Mike Mentzer's views on creatine and its impact on bodybuilding.

Q. What did Mike Mentzer think of creatine and did Mike Mentzer actually use creatine himself?

A. Mike Mentzer wasn't a big fan of supplements, he felt you can get all the nutrients you need if you follow a well balanced diet. But he did read the scientific literature and studies on creatine and was impressed enough to try creatine for himself.

Mike Mentzer used creatine and said it was the one supplement he had tried that he felt really worked "The stuff works", "No product like it out there", he also said it helped him workout harder "I tore up the gym" and helped him to recover faster after his workouts.

So creatine is in fact one of the few supplements that Mike Mentzer endorsed and recommended.

To learn more about Mike Mentzer's heavy duty training watch the Mike Mentzer Workout Video.

To learn more about creatine read What You Don't Know About Creatine Can Hurt You!.

If you have any other questions about Mike Mentzer or High Intensity Training email me and I'll get back to you with an answer as quick as I can.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription