Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]
Benefits of raw goat milk bodybuilding
Posted by: Ron
If you have the opportunity to get raw goat’s milk, it would be a very good idea to drink it as it has many benefits and a few differences from cow’s milk.
If you can find it, drink raw goat’s milk
Goat’s milk has a few advantages over cow’s milk especially if your digestive system is very sensitive.
Goat’s milk vs Cow’s milk
- Goat’s milk is closer to human milk
- It contains more fats than cow’s milk. More of goat milk’s fat is medium chained which are excellent for speeding up your metabolism. Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) are what you can find in coconut oil.
- The proteins in goat’s milk are easier to digest so if you get any uncomfortable symptoms drinking cow’s milk (even if it’s raw), this would be a great alternative.
- Goat’s milk contains less lactose so that carbohydrate is also easier to digest
- Goat’s milk has different mineral ratios. It contains more calcium and selenium than cow’s milk
- Goat’s milk contains different amounts of vitamins as well. It has more B2, niacin and vitamin A is in a different and more readily available form
- Goat’s milk taste is a little different, especially the older it gets which might take a little getting used to
Some people find the taste undesirable especially after a few days. If you can get it, it’s a highly nutritious whole food with all the benefits of raw cow’s milk with a few additional ones. The environment of the goats is very important, just like it is with cows so make sure you can visit the farms if at all possible.
Another thing to mention is the immune system boosting properties of milk from goats.
People attribute drinking goat milk as one of the reasons Mahatma Gandhi was able to get back to health as rapidly as he did after many LONG fasts.
Have you ever tasted raw milk from goats? What are your thoughts if you did?
[Submit a follow up message]
[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]