Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Atkins low carb diet for muscle gain and fat loss

Posted by: Joseph

Q. Is the Atkins diet good for bodybuilding?

A. Yes, the Atkins diet can be beneficial for bodybuilding. It can help you lose fat quickly, build muscle, and/or maintain your muscle mass. However, it can be difficult to stick to the diet and it can be dangerous if not done correctly.

Q. How much protein should I get on the Atkins diet?

A. It is important to make sure you are getting enough protein on the Atkins diet. The amount of protein you need will depend on your body type and goals. Generally, it is recommended to get at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight.

Q. How much fat should I get on the Atkins diet?

A. It is important to make sure you are getting enough healthy fats on the Atkins diet. The amount of fat you need will depend on your body type and goals. Generally, it is recommended to get at least 20-30% of your daily calories from healthy fats.

Q. How much carbohydrates should I get on the Atkins diet?

A. It is important to make sure you are getting enough carbohydrates on the Atkins diet. The amount of carbohydrates you need will depend on your body type and goals. Generally, it is recommended to eat less than 100 grams daily from carbohydrates.

Q. What are the risks of the Atkins diet?

A. The Atkins diet can be dangerous if not done correctly. It can lead to dehydration, electrolyte imbalances, and other health problems. It is important to make sure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals, staying hydrated, and getting enough rest while on the Atkins diet.

Note: For more information see The Guide Building Muscle While Losing Fat.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription