Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Bigger Bi's and Tri's Workout

Posted by: Wally Marcoux

The exercise that I do for my Biceps and Triceps are done at the same time. This routine is very vigorous and if your not an experienced lifter I'd advice against a beginner trying this out.

I prefer to stand while doing these, some I've taught like to sit down. It's your option:

You'll need the 45, 50 and 55 lbs. dumbbells.

Starting with the 45s get a good firm grip now slowly take the weight up to the half way point where your elbow is at a 45 degree position, squeeze and take it back down slowly keep going until you have the weight in back of you, now twist it, can you feel the triceps. Good now Do a set of 8 for starters, when you can do 10 we'll kick it up. Now after doing your set of 8 set these weights down and IMMEDIATELY

pick up the 50's and do the same routine as you did with the 45's when finished IMMEDIATELY

do the same thing with the 55's after completing the first half of the exercise

take a 30 second rest to catch your breath and a sip of water. After your 30 seconds are up take the 55's and do the same thing as you did before.

After that set is complete IMMEDIATELY pick up the 50's and repeat

When done with 50's IMMEDIATELY pick up the 45's and do the same again.

Once you've completed your rountine grab a set of 30's and max out doing hammers. How's that for a pump? In the future don't swing your body you MUST keep it rigid.

I'm 62 years old and I've been doing this workout off and on since my 40's.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]