Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

When Arthur Jones met Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arthur Jones Arnold Schwarzenegger

Posted by: Paul

The story began when news spread that Arnold Schwarzenegger, the self-proclaimed "King of Bodybuilding," had arrived in town to visit Nautilus headquarters and meet Arthur Jones. His fame preceded him, and he wasted no time boasting about his accomplishments to anyone who would listen. From the size of his biceps to the accolades won on the bodybuilding stage, Arnold reveled in his own success.

Now, Arthur Jones was not one to tolerate arrogance, he told Arnold if he didn't shut up he was going to get his ass kicked by a man half his size and twice his age.

Arthur was determined to set the record straight when it came to Arnold's claims, he challenging Arnold to a truth-revealing measurement session. To everyone's astonishment, Arthur discovered that Arnold's arms were not the boasted 22 1/4 inches but a more modest 19 1/2 inches.

Intrigued by the opportunity to educate Arnold about effective workout techniques, Arthur proposed training him using his innovative Nautilus method. With Arnold's ego now in check, he humbly accepted the offer. Arthur tried to push Arnold to his limits, emphasizing the importance of taking exercises to muscle failure. But Arnold, accustomed to his own high volume training methods, couldn't or wouldn't take the exercises to total muscle failure.

Arthur Jones concluded that Arnold's size was more the result of his superior genetics and the use of anabolic steroids, rather than his erroneous training methods and that he would have been better or at least reached his peak quicker if he had trained correctly using high intensty workouts.

Which would you rather do - train with high volume for 2 or more hours a day 6 days a week or train with high intensity for 30 minutes 3 times a week? I have tried both and can attest that the high intensity approach works much better and gives you more time to actually have a life outside the gym.

If you have any questions about Arthur Jones or High Intensity Training email me and I'll get back to you with an answer as quick as I can.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription