Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Is one set to failure enough to build muscle?

Posted by: Yagami

Please sir, can let me know is 1 set to failure is really enough to produce muscle mass?

Re: Is one set to failure enough to build muscle?

Posted by: Paul

Here is what I would recommend:

I have been training high intensity style since I was in high school, and I have built a lot of muscle doing just one hard set for each exercise, but I usually do 3 exercises for each body part. For example for shoulders I a barbell press, side dumbbell lateral raises, and rear dumbbell lateral raises.

If you want to learn how to do high intensity training the right way, checkout my new book on Mike Mentzer and High Intensity Training https://www.trulyhuge.com/mike-mentzer-book.html

If you have any other questions about Mike Mentzer or High Intensity Training email me and I'll get back to you with an answer as quick as I can.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription