Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Mike Mentzer bulking advice

Posted by: Yazdi

I am doing the Mike Mentzer program, working out intensley and taking days off from the gym between workouts. The question I have is regarding sports activity, during a bodybuilding phase. My goal is to bulk up and increase my muscle mass, but I also play tennis 3 times per week. How does this impact my bodybuilding results? Would my tennis practice prevent my body from getting the adequate amount of rest to allow my muscles to properly recover and grow?

Re: Mike Mentzer bulking advice

Posted by: Paul

As far as bulking up and building as much muscle mass as possible, Mike Mentzer would tell you to keep cardio, sports, etc. to a minimum for best results. Because all that activity burns up calories and cuts into your recovery ability between workouts.

If you want to learn how to do high intensity training the right way, checkout my new book on Mike Mentzer and High Intensity Training https://www.trulyhuge.com/mike-mentzer-book.html

If you have any other questions about Mike Mentzer or High Intensity Training email me and I'll get back to you with an answer as quick as I can.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription