Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Mike Mentzer Video
A Look At High Intensity Training

Posted by: Paul

In this captivating video, join legendary bodybuilders Mike Mentzer, Ray Mentzer, and Cathy Gelfo as they delve into the world of high intensity training. With their immense knowledge and experience, they demonstrate the power and effectiveness of this workout method in transforming your physique.

Discover the secrets behind Mike Mentzer's renowned Heavy Duty training principles as he shares his unique approach to building muscle and maximizing results. Ray Mentzer, equally respected in the bodybuilding community, showcases his own intense workout routines that sculpted his phenomenal physique.

Accompanied by Cathy Gelfo, a dedicated fitness enthusiast, they guide you through a series of high intensity exercises designed to push your limits and challenge your body in ways you never thought possible. Witness their unwavering dedication and unwavering passion as they passionately demonstrate each technique, providing invaluable insights and tips for achieving your fitness goals.

Whether you're a bodybuilding enthusiast, an avid fitness lover, or simply looking to take your workout routine to the next level, this high intensity training video is a must-watch. Prepare to be inspired, motivated, and educated as Mike Mentzer, Ray Mentzer, and Cathy Gelfo inspire you to unleash your full potential and rewrite the rulebook of fitness.

Be sure to checkout the new book on Mike Mentzer and High Intensity Training at https://www.trulyhuge.com/mike-mentzer-book.html

If you have any questions about Mike Mentzer or High Intensity Training email me and I'll get back to you with an answer as quick as I can.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription