Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Mike Mentzer weight loss for women

Posted by: Sia

Hello, My name is Sia. I am 50 years old woman and the last years I have an issue about losing weight. Of course I have changed a lot of programs and diets. Now I am in a good fitness but I have a lot of work to do. So I studied Mike Mentzer's consolidation program and I am thinking about starting it with a diet 60-25-15. I also go Pilates 2-3 times a week. I know that I have to be in a calorie deficit but what Mike Mentzer's thought about woman weight (fat) loss and could you please help me with any other advice? Thanks a lot.

Re: Mike Mentzer weight loss for women

Posted by: Paul

Mike would recommend that you eat a well balanced diet, that is lower in calories than you maintenance level of calories.

That you do high intensity short duration weight training to maintain or build muscle.

And low intensity long duration cardio exercise such as treadmill, bike riding, etc.

For all the information on Mike Mentzer's diet and training see https://www.trulyhuge.com/mike-mentzer-book.html

If you have any other questions about Mike Mentzer or High Intensity Training email me and I'll get back to you with an answer as quick as I can.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription