Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Mike Mentzer Books for Sale

Posted by: Paul

What Mike Mentzer books are still available?

If you are a fitness enthusiast or aspiring bodybuilder looking to enhance your training knowledge, Mike Mentzer books are a valuable resource. Mike Mentzer, a renowned bodybuilder and fitness author, has left behind a rich legacy. Despite his untimely passing in 2001, his books continue to inspire and educate people about the principles of bodybuilding, nutrition, and personal development. In this post, I will explore the Mike Mentzer books that are still currently available on the market.

High-Intensity Training the Mike Mentzer Way by Mike Mentzer and John Little

"High-Intensity Training the Mike Mentzer Way" is an iconic book that delves into Mentzer's training philosophy. Co-authored with John Little, this book serves as a comprehensive guide to high-intensity training (HIT). Mentzer revolutionized the bodybuilding world with his advanced techniques and principles, and this book brings his methods to life. It provides insights into Mentzer's Heavy Duty system, emphasizing the importance of intensity, frequency, and proper recovery in order to optimize muscle growth and strength gains.

Available on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/High-Intensity-Training-Mike-Mentzer-Way/dp/0071383301/

Mike Mentzer and Me by Paul Becker

"Mike Mentzer and Me: My Heavy Duty Journal of High Intensity Training The Logical Approach to Bodybuilding" by Paul Becker is a deeply personal account of Becker's time spent with Mentzer. As one of Mentzer's personal training clients, Becker offers his journal not only explores Mentzer's training methods but also sheds light on his character, philosophy, and overall impact on the fitness community. For those seeking more information of Mike Mentzer's exact training and diet, "Mike Mentzer and Me" is an invaluable resource.

Check it out at https://www.trulyhuge.com/mike-mentzer-book.html

You can also find it on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Mike-Mentzer-Me-Intensity-Bodybuilding/dp/B0CLSXR7WC/

Heavy Duty Memoir by Kevin Dye

"Heavy Duty Memoir" by Kevin Dye delves into the history and principles of Mentzer's Heavy Duty training system. With firsthand experiences and insights from Mentzer's friend and client, Dye provides a unique perspective on the development and implementation of this highly effective training methodology. This book not only highlights Mentzer's contributions to the fitness world but also explores the impact of his philosophy and training approach on Dye's own journey.

Get it on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Duty-Memioir-Kevin-Dye/dp/1447514343/

The Importance of Mike Mentzer's Books

The enduring popularity of Mike Mentzer's books can be attributed to several key factors. First, Mentzer's unconventional approach to bodybuilding made him stand out among his peers. His focus on quality training over quantity and his emphasis on scientific principles challenged traditional bodybuilding methods of the time. The information and advice shared in his books are backed by extensive research, ensuring credibility and effectiveness.

Second, Mentzer's unique ability to articulate complex concepts in a relatable and practical manner made his books accessible to a wide audience. Whether you are a novice or an experienced athlete, Mentzer's writing style simplifies key concepts, allowing readers to grasp the fundamental principles of training, nutrition, and overall bodybuilding philosophy.

Third, Mentzer's books address the mental aspects of bodybuilding, emphasizing the importance of mindset, discipline, and motivation. Understanding the psychology behind training is crucial for achieving long-term success, and Mentzer's insights in this area are invaluable.

If you have any questions about Mike Mentzer or High Intensity Training email me and I'll get back to you with an answer as quick as I can.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription