Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

What supplements contain testosterone?

Posted by: Wayne

So your bodybuilding supplements do they contain any testosterone at all? If not do you sell testosterone in the gel tabs? If not would you be able to to tell me any companies that sell the testosterone product I'm looking for?

Thanks,

Wayne

Re: What supplements contain testosterone?

Posted by: Paul

There are no supplements that contain actual testosterone, because anything that does have testosterone is a medication and is available by prescription only. And of course just like with any medication there are risks, side effects, etc.

Andro-Shock is a supplement that helps support your bodies own natural testosterone production, see https://www.trulyhuge.com/andro-sh.htm

I would recommend first trying a testosterone booster supplement like Andro-Shock because it is a safer and more natural way to support testosterone production.

But if your testosterone levels are very low, then you should see a doctor, get tested and get a prescription for testosterone replacement therapy.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription