Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Time Between Sets

Posted by: Jim (JDMCB@aol.com)

I work at home and try to work out during the day. I am interupted alot and am wondering if it matters how long a break I take between sets. A one hour work out sometimes takes me all morning with 20 min breaks between sets. How much does this affect the benifits of the workout?

Re: Rest Time Between Sets Weight Lifting

Posted by: BiggDogg (Bigg_Dogg3@excite.com)

A 20 minute break in-between sets is no good. I train at home as well. I do not let any distractions disturb me while I'm in the gym.(Barring of course serious, life or death, etc. etc.) When you are in the gym, that's your time. Set aside time you can give yourself, and take full advantage of that time. I have a set schedule and time to train, and my friends, family, etc. know not to even bother to try to get in touch with me at that time. Give your body 100%, and it will give you 100%.

Re: How Much Rest Between Sets

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]