Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Arm Wrestling Training Exercises

Posted by: Greg (blingin504@msn.com)

My friend and I always likes to arm wrestle. Most of the time he beats me! I need advice on some techniques and some weight lifting excercises to help me improve.

Re: Arm Wrestling Workout

Posted by: JQ

I was watching a programm on TV just a few days ago about arm-wrestling. A good arm-wrestler needs technique and strength, one without the other is just no good, at least on a competetive level that is. And concerning strength, the arm-wrestlers were saying that you just need overall strength, not just in the arms but everywhere. When you arm-wrestle you have to do it with the whole body and not just with the arm. All the muscles have to play together and work as one big "machine". They also showed how these guys trained and I could see that they were working out more or less in a common fashion doing regular exercises like deadlifts, bench presses, curls etc. Some guys were putting extra effort in developing forearms, I could see that, but if you don't have the overall body strength and stability then it's useless to just workout the arms.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]