Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Middle Chest Workout
and Lower Chest Workout

Posted by: Jere' odum (jodum@gmu.edu)

Hi, I'm a 21 year old male and am really trying to develop my chest better. I was wandering what are some good lifting exercises that I can do to develop the middle part of my chest as well as underneath. It seems like when I lift the top part of my chest gets bigger and sticks out, but underneath is having some trouble.

Re: Middle Chest Exercise and Lower Chest Exercises

Posted by: Kevin (IF43@msn.com)

The best way to train your chest is to traing using many different exercises. For example use flat bench press, incline press, decline press and flys. In addition to using these exercises use different types of training every workout. For example use dumbells one workout, then barbells then machines then cables. Your muscles will adapt to what ever you are doing and it will be a normal routine if you continue to use the same thing every workout. Keep the body surprised and you will keep it growing. I hope some of what I have said helps you. As an old gym rat I always like to see younger guys in the gym and try to help them when ever I can. Keep pumping. Its the best.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]