Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Am I Working Out Right

Posted by: Mike (mvattal@hotmail.com)

I workout evry major body part twice a week. For example, bi+tri on tuesday and friday. However, the excercises that I do on Tuesday for bi+tri are different from the excercises that I do for my bi+tri workout on thursday. I do this so that I hit and train different parts of the arm. I used to stick to just the same workouts evry time, i did that for my first 4 months and I put on about 9 pounds. Now i started this routine and I feel great, but i am working out right? Im only 145 pounds, but im about 5'6 and i look very fit, but im scared that after about 6- 12 months of this training, i wont be able to grow after that, since my body would have mastered several workouts and would not be shocked anymore, or is that impossible since there are so many workouts and so many shock principles to use? Please help, can't you see im going crazy!

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]