Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

How To Gain More Weight

Re: Gain More Weight Muscle Mass

Posted by: Dan (BigDan2045@aol.com)

I read your problem and i was once in the same situation. I am currently 18 years old, and still a senior in high school. I've played football all 4 years of high school being about the average size for my position. I felt that I had to do something else besides just lifting without supplements. I have been lifting consistently since about sophmore year. I decided to give creatine a try, and I acceled alot from it. For instance, at the beginning of Junior year I was benching about 190. I had been on creatine at that point for a few weeks and hadn't noticed anything different, but by the end of junior year i was benching 250. And right now I am up to 310 which is such a difference from just 1 year ago. So with this information my suggestion is to try a creatine supplement out and see what happens. It may not have the same effect as it did for me, but i would still give it a shot.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]