Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Exercises For Wrestlers

Posted by: Shawn (Paulio101@aol.com)

Hey im 17 n weigh 150 lbs. i jus started wrestling this yr n i came close in my matches but never won one yet so im rite now in my offseason vegetating of course! i feel like i need to get a tad bit stronger but still I want to have much greater endurance to last a match, its weird tho cuz my coach tells me to avoid the treadmills and start liftin more weights when i alredy do.. i dunno what to believe jus some1 give me a clear head! Does any1 know of any supplements or vitamins to start takin offseason n during the season n also im startin to hit a wall in weight training now like what types of gym exercises should i focus on in terms of being a wrestler! all i know is that a wrestler has to have good stance and good footwork to move around, someone help me cuz next yr unfortunately is my senior yr n sadly my last yr in wrestling, im startin to regret startin so late, my goal is to win a freakin match here!

Re: Exercises For Wrestlers

Posted by: SRYF215 (syoungfisher@hotmail.com)

LIFT LIFT LIFT!!!! You should still practice during the off season, you should try and get involved in a freestyle progam...find a club in your area.you also need to watch your weight, its easy to pack on weight after you spent a whole season cutting weight.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]