Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

The Ultimate Shoulder Workout

Posted by: Brian

Ok here it is I am all natural and have very strong , very built shoulders and thought I would offer a real life natural shoulder workout. Here it is:

Start off with either dumbell millitaries or bar millitaries - either way rotate these week to week keep the reps lower range I never do more than 8 after my warm up sets

From here go to reverse grip bench - start light its an akward movement if you havent done it before but this is a key movement and will help with your bench also- do 2 warm up sets moderate weight and then again do 3 or 4 working sets, rep range 6-8.

From here grab a bar just the bar to start (when you first start these its usually enough to get your 3 or 4 sets ) stand with your legs shoulder length apart and while keeping your arms straight just do a front raise now here you can do a higher rep range 8-10 reps.

Next I knock out 3 or 4 sets of upright rows keeping it 8-10 reps.

Finally either seated shrugs or barbell shrugs do 2 warm ups and then pyramid up until you cant get a set of 6.

This may seem like alot of shoulder work but it isnt if your doing shoulders twice a week then lighten it up on your second day , don't go as heavy. Trust me on this I am millitary pressing 265 pounds and doing an 8 rep set of 120 pound dumbells - this ultimate shoulder workout is for everyone who is tired of reading the workouts in the "muscle" magazines that the "pros" use not all of us have the benefit of their special "supplementation" .

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]