Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Lee Priest Diet Plan

Posted by: Scorpion

This is an email I received from Lee and Cathy Priest I thought I would share I had asked them about a good diet plan I'm a big fan of Lee so I hope this helps anyone who is interested.

Nutrition Plan

Need to eat protein 6 time a day every 3 hour

Protein: Lean Steak, Chicken Breast, Fish, Tuna, Turkey, Eggs, Whey Protein,

Carbs: Rice, Cream of Rice, Potatoes, Pasta, Bread, Oatmeal,

Fruits: Banana, Apple, Orange, Cantaloupe,

Fat: Yogurt, Almond, Cheese, Ice Cream, Flax Oil, Milk,

Vegetable: Broccoli, Asparagus, Salad, and Green Bean

So you choose 6 meal 6 protein, and if you want to loose weight (fat) you eat only 2 carbs a day and 1 fruit and vegetable like you want and the only fat will be everything fat free or only Flax oil the best to loose fat. And do cardio 45-60 minutes a day before breakfast if you can.

If you want to gain weight you eat 6 meals 6 protein and you eat 3 carbs and 3 fat and 3 fruits and you can add some burger or subway or desert?and in the night around 3h00 you can have a protein shake again. No cardio only train and don?t over train it's good to have on off on off so every workout you will be ready to push hard.

KEEP GOING NOTHING IS EASY

TRAIN HARD

LEE AND CATHY

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription