Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Female Bodybuilder Beginner Questions

Posted by: Kim

I am 44 yrs. old I would really like to find some information on how to become a bodybuilder. I don't know how to get started on the correct diet and exercise program. How do you find info. on future contests for older women like myself. I would like to get in contact with women that have started at my age and were successful at bodybuilding. My husband passed away and he would never allow me to persue my goal. So there is nothing stopping me now except for lack of knowledge. I don't want to waste my time trying things that don't work. I would appreciate any feed back. Thank you, kim

Re: Female Bodybuilder Beginner Questions

Posted by: Tammy

Kim,
My advise is to find a trainer with the knowledge you are loking for. I am 45 and have worked out for about 10 years. I finally got serious and found a trainer that is a bodybuilder as well. He and his wife have competed so they know about diet, supplements and lifting first hand. I had a couple young trainers that told me I was too old. Don't beleive them! I am going to do my first show soon. Good luck.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]