Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

FREE WEEKLY POWERLIFTING TIPS NEWSLETTER
Powerlifting and Bodybuilding weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and stay motivated, join today!

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

Titan Bench Press Shirts

Posted by: Ross

Has anyone here used this? and if so what do they think of this compared to the "INZER" shirts?

The Inzer shirts seem to have a wide sleeve angle, 45-70 degrees however, the fury is fixed at 90 degree sleave angle!

does this mean you should only bench using a right angle grip when using the fury? or can you do wide grip bench with it too?

Here's the other question, when I get a brand new shirt, I have to break it in for about a week and a half to (1) get the bar down to the chest and (2) get used to the groove of the shirt, now if I use different grips on the bar like say going from conventional right angles to say wide, does that mean the shirt will be stretched in the wrong direction for wide grip (i.e. you got the bar to the chest with a heavier weight than you bench using normal grip, so it's broken in! but you decide to change your grip to max legal wide!

does this procedure have to be done again for the wide grip, or should I stick to the same grip when wearing the shirt always or not?

I'm very mixed up about all of this, I just want to get the best result with my shirt without making any mistakes!!

lastly when is the best time from comp day, to start doing lockouts off pins in the power-rack? Thanks for your help in advance

[Submit a follow up message]

WIN FREE POWERLIFTING SUPPLEMENTS
When you sign up for our free newsletter,
you will be automatically entered in our monthly drawing
to win free supplements and other great prizes.

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]