Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

FREE WEEKLY POWERLIFTING TIPS NEWSLETTER
Powerlifting and Bodybuilding weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and stay motivated, join today!

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

Should I start Powerlifting?

Posted by: Duece

Hey, i'm new here. Anyways, I just wanted to know if I should start powerlifting or not next year. I currently play football and run track.

My stats are..

Weight: 179

Bench: 275

Squat: 385

Deadlift: ??? I''ve never maxed.

And tell that truth please. I don''t wanna go out there next year and make a fool of myself.

Re: Should I start Powerlifting?

Posted by: Jon

Given that you posted the above it seems likely that you would start if you thought your lifts where good enough. Your lifts look pretty decent. I really wouldn''''t worry about making a fool of yourself. Powerlifters tend to be very supportive of each other. Noone will laugh at you and you will gain alot f knowledge talking to the freakishly strong people. So why not go for it?

Re: Should I start Powerlifting?

Posted by: Lion

Your lifts looks good, I would go for it. with a body weight of 179 and a bench of 275 at age 15 I'm sure you won't make a fool of yourself.

[Submit a follow up message]

WIN FREE POWERLIFTING SUPPLEMENTS
When you sign up for our free newsletter,
you will be automatically entered in our monthly drawing
to win free supplements and other great prizes.

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]