Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

FREE WEEKLY POWERLIFTING TIPS NEWSLETTER
Powerlifting and Bodybuilding weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and stay motivated, join today!

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

Best Powerlifting Knee Wraps

Posted by: statechamp

My old knee wraps are about done. They are the really old kind that are white with the red stripes. The biggest problem with those is that they arenty long enough. The only kind of knee wraps i know of other than those is the inzer z wraps.Does anyone know some other kinds and where I could find them so I have more to choose from? My name is jason, im 16 years old and live in Akron 710 box squat 620 parallel squat 270 power clean 515 deadlift 405 towel bench 310 bench

Re: Best Powerlifting Knee Wraps

Posted by: Spotzilla

Hello there. Yes, you have another option. As you may have heard, the company called TITAN is INZER'S rival basically. They make a wrap called the TITAN SIGNATURE. The length and price are comparable to INZER. You can see them in Powerlifting USA magazine. Good luck. P.S. A friend of mine just got in his INZER Z wrist wraps. I looked them over and tugged on them. The material did impress me. I compared them to my (like yours) old Gold Line knee wraps. The INZER Z wrap material was thicker, more elastic, and stronger. When I break down and order new ones, they will bw INZER.

[Submit a follow up message]

WIN FREE POWERLIFTING SUPPLEMENTS
When you sign up for our free newsletter,
you will be automatically entered in our monthly drawing
to win free supplements and other great prizes.

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]