Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Biceps Like Baseballs

Posted by: jim jim22299@hotmail.com)

Hiya. i would really like some advice on getting bigger biceps. i'm not looking for instant results but i'm really disappointed with the size of my biceps. my mate who has biceps i really admire says to do this thing where you do a normal set of barbell curls followed by a set of failure barbell curls with a smaller weight. will that work? thanks for your advice!

Re: Biceps Like Baseballs

Posted by: Dave davesbaseballcards@sbcglobal.net)

Your triceps are 2/3 of your arm size, so the key to build big biceps is to build huge triceps. Do this workout 3 times over the next 12 days. Let me know how your results are, man. Seated Biceps Curl: Perform 1 set of 8 reps, rest 30 seconds, then increase your weight 10% and perform as many reps as you can do for set 2. Close-Grip Bench Press or weighted triceps dips: Perform 1 set of 8 reps, rest 30 seconds, then increase your weight 10% and perform as many reps as you can do for set 2.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]