Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Building Muscle With Supplements

Re: Muscle Supplement Questions

Posted by: David Edwards(davide63@bigpond.net.au)

I've been lifting seriously for about 4 months now and I'm pretty happy with my results. I've been taking 1 protein shake a day and lifting about 4 times a week in the mornings for about 20-30 minutes.

You must eat a lot of protein maybe three shakes a day and you must train with intensity.You must have a meal of some kind of meal to break the fast (breakfast) that you have endured over the night.You cannot train with weights effectively on an empty stomach in the morning . That is the best time for cardio to burn the bodies fat stores as energy.

Though I'm satisfied, I still want to be able to speed up the process or help it along as much as possible and I want to do it naturaly. I've heard creatine and no-explode are good things to use but I dunno how effective they actually are.

Creatine is a very good safe supplement as it is a cell volumiser, in other words it forces water into the cells and they get bigger and harder. Once they are bigger and harder you can lift more so the intensity goes up and they get bigger and so the cycle begins. But dont be confused with some magic supplement, you still have to work your ass off no matter what you use. The best thing is a well balanced diet,as little processed foods as possible, limit your saturated fat intake, research on the internet and train train train with intensity

I've also read in a book that L-Arginine, L-ornithine, and L-lysine stimulate growth hormones like steroids but are safe. Also stuff about fasting. Just a lot of things like that. I want to know if any of these things actually work and if there is something that sums it all up.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]