Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Muscle Size Equals Strength

Posted by: Jamaica (sassycat@usa.net)

In my experience you can not get stronger without getting bigger... so really if you are increasing strength you are also increasing muscle mass. Now the absolute best way to increase both size and strength is to lift heavy, but you can not only life heavy, you must cycle it with lower wieght and higher reps or you will end up overtrained. I suggest at least a week of lighter weights for every three weeks of heavy weights, but I usually let my body tell me when it's time to go lighter, as I will not get as much of a pump from my usual heavy workout. Also I want to add if you think that you can be really strong but not really big, have you ever seen a puny guy lift enormous waights? Big muscles = big strength it's as simple as that.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]