Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing
You Have Done In The Gym?

Posted by: jeff

hey i want to know the most embarrassing things you guys and girls have done in the gym!

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In The Gym?

Posted by: Rob Brady

I was asked to leave the local council swimming pool after sustained underwater swimming with goggles. Apparently some female swimmers thought I was down there looking at their tuppences! I nearly died with embarrassment, honestly.

Posted by: Bill

While doing squats one afternoon, I split my shorts. Of course with my luck it had to split all the way from the back to the front and if that wasn't bad enough an aerobics class happened to be letting out at the exact same time, right behind me.

Posted by: Gimberwask

I was once getting changed, and one of the female staff just walked into the changing rooms ! I was stood there naked. It was absolutely unbelievable. Why did she think this was OK ? It was really embarrassing because she was a very good looking woman and I got a spontaneous erection as she was looking at me. She just smiled and carried on with what she was doing.

Posted by: devin

my weightlifting coach was spotting me when i was squating one time and i ripped a huge 1 right in his face!

Posted by: billy

my personal trainer is a very atttractive woman..and she was helping me stretch and when i got up i was rock hard!!!:-0

Posted by: jeff

hahahaha these are great keep them coming people! haha

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]