Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Chest And Abs Exercises

Posted by: Brandon(csn_03@hotmail.com)

I'm 13... about 150 pounds and around 6 foot. I used to exersice for fun, but now I'm addicted :) My arms, forearms n shoulders are excellent. But my chest and abs are lacking big time. What exersices can anyone suggest I could do to add bulk to my chest and get that 6-pack.

Re: Chest And Abs Exercises

Posted by: Chris(hunts4life@yahoo.comm)

Hey Bud, to get some washboard abs you need to do some crunches and leg lifts and such. You can also get an ab roller, i use one and have had great results. Also try working your abs and chest only once a week this will give your muscles time to recover thus getting larger overtraning will get you no gains. For you chest try flat bench press and inclined, when you place your hands on the bar your elbows should make a 90 degree angle this will work your chest more. Also do some flys this will really tear you chest up, sice the fibers in your chest muscles are horazontal. When you work your chest use high weight with 8-10 reps and 3 sets, when you can do 12 reps for 3 sets then increase your wight. For maxium gains right after your workout eat some protein like eggs or whey protein. GOOD LUCK!

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]