Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Will Smith Muscles

Posted by: Robert

I am a 41 year old man who’s trying to get in shape. I’m not what most would consider greatly over weight but I don’t consider myself skinny. I’m about 6’00, guessing at my weight I would say I’m currently at about 180. I have never really done a lot of weight lifting in my life so I’ve never had any decent muscle tone to be honest. My arms are skinny my thighs are flabby. I’m not aiming for a bodybuilder type look but more along the lines of the way Wil Smith looked in the movie I am Legend. I just want a lean muscular look. I do have high blood pressure and do take medication on and off for. Any suggestions you can give me as far as types of workout, any protein or supplements I should take to help me reach my goal would be appreciate. I am interested in quick results if possible. I’m in the middle of a divorce that I don’t want and my self esteem has been pretty low. I think if I can feel better about the way I look and feel it would be great for me. Thanks for your help.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]