Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Bodybuilding Supplement Secrets Revealed

Posted by: J.E.R.

Have anyone have any comments on the e-book "Bodybuilding Supplement Secrets Revealed" by Bryan Kernan?

Re: Bodybuilding Supplement Secrets Revealed

Posted by: Kyle

Bodybuilding Supplement Secrets Revealed is an e-book on how to use bodybuilding supplements for getting the best muscle building results. The e-book actually teaches combinations of supplements to manipulate muscle building hormones (testosterone, growth hormone, and IGF - 1) in your body. The six main bodybuilding supplement stacks are:

Formula 1 : The Big 3 Hormonal Cocktail

Formula 2 : The Anti-Catabolic Workout Drink

Formula 3 : The Pre-Workout Anti-Catabolic Pill

Formula 4 : The Hyper Fat-Loss Compound

Formula 5 : The Anabolic Bedtime Formula

Formula 6 : The Extreme Testosterone Stack

I have been using Formual 1, 2, 3 & 5 for about 2 months now. When I started I was 170 lbs and about 8 % body fat. Today I am 190 lbs with still about 8% body fat. I have seen a tremenodous change in my body. I am more focused in the gym and as a result I have seen 2 inches on my arms and added 75 lbs to my bench press. I look forward to trying the testosterone stack here very soon and hope it keeps me gaining. I highly recomend the information in this e-book.

Note: For more info go to Bodybuilding Supplement Secrets Revealed

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]