Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

How To Get A Bigger Butt

Posted by: Pamela (phaine01@shepherd.edu)

Unfortunately, I do not have a JLo booty--mine is pretty flat. Is there a way I can build one?? I have heard that you can do specific exercises in a certain order, but I don't know what they are.

Re: How To Get A Bigger Butt

Posted by: pk6stang(pk6stang@student.luzerne.edu)

Most leg exersizes hit your glutes too. try squats, leg presses, or lunges. i think that squats will build quicker because it seems to hit glutes better than any other exersize. plus you will get the benifit of building and toning other bodyparts as well due to squats being almost a total body exersize.

Posted by: Cappy (Danc84@aol.com)

You can make your butt bigger by increasing muscle and/or fat there. You can increase those muscles by doing exercises that lower your upper legs (e.g. squats, leg presses) or exercises that spread your upper legs. Use a resistance that allows you to complete 6-15 reps before failure. You can increase butt fat only by increasing total body fat, since fat distribution is determined by genetics.

Posted by: Dave davesbaseballcards@sbcglobal.net)

Yes, heavy squats, squats, and more squats. I used to have a little butt, but I built it up with squats. Take care, and train hard!

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]