Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

Featured Diet
Weight Loss Product

Buy Get Lean Quick
14 Day Fat Loss Click here!

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Getting Rid Of Stomach Flab

Posted by: Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan. I am a 30 year old male about 6 feet tall. At my biggest I weighed about 260 lbs, over the last 2 years I have gotten down to 180 lbs. I am really happy, however still don't feel I am where I could be. No, I don't want to be very skinny, and I don't want to be very big, I would like to be just right. But my question When I weighed more I had a bigger stomach. Now that I am skinny I just cant seem to get rid of the stomach flab. It seems like I can get my stomach appearance down, however I just cant get it toned? I am at the gym 3 to 4 times a week and I do at least 30 mins of cardio each time. I was doing sit ups, side crunches and leg lifts each time. That still has not done anything. I just recently started doing one of those 8 min abs videos, (found on youtube). I do this set after I come home from the gym and still no results. Am I doing anything wrong, or am I battling excess skin that I would be able to get rid of?

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Please Click On Our Sponsors