Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

6 Pac Exercises

Posted by: Matthew (jb004p8978@googlemail.com)

I'm 16 and im really struggling to get a 6-pac, Im not fat at all but I cant get a six-pac, I do sit-ups every morning and night for between 50 and 70 times each time. Can you give me any advice on getting some results for a 6-pac?

Re: 6 Pac Exercises

Posted by: Jerad (jnh2misc@yahoo.com)

The abdominal excercises will build up the abdominal muscles but they will not be visible if you have even a small layer of fat over them. Remember, fat cannot be turned to muscle. Muscle will just develop under existing fat. The only way to burn fat is through cardiovascular excercise, at least 30 minutes per day. Of course, due to varying genetics, this may not be enough for everyone. A proper diet also helps. Then, there are some people who due to genetics might never have a six pack. It is unfortunate but true. There is also the possibility that you might be overdoing it with the abdominal excercises. After all, the abs are muscles like any other in your body and do need time to recover.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]