Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Working Abs Everyday

Posted by: Scott Brassington (RoguexSamurai@aol.com)

Hi I am 16 years old and I work out everyday of the week I am 5'5 and weigh 123.8lb and I was just wondering how I can up my abs a bit more if you get what I mean I do roughly 200-300 sit ups (crunches) a night and lift weights every night as well and I occasionally do 4-5 laps around my public park the thing is I know I have a 6 pac developing because I actually have a really firm chest and I can feel the bumps of it forming and whenever I look in the mirror I can actually see it and I was just wondering if anyone could recommend any better ways of exercising and burning off fat.

Re: Working Abs Everyday

Posted by: william chen (will_chen@sbcglobal.net)

The problem is that you're exercising your abs and weightlifting everyday. If you weightlift just 3 to 4 times a week, I guarantee you will get more results in the next couple weeks than you have ever gotten lifting every day. Before you just kick your butt working out, think about the purpose of weight lifting and working your abs. You're actually stressing and creating microtears in your muscle tissues in order to shock your muscle into growing larger so you need to let your muscle recover. Don't workout your abs every day and don't weightlift every day!

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]