Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Balanced Physique

Posted by: Chris

I am 24 years old, 5 foot 11 inches tall, I weigh 200 solid pounds. My goal is to add significant mass to my calves and over all legs and to balance out my physique, i.e chest. currently I eat 42 grams protein, 15 grams fat, 4 meals of 60 grams of carbs each meal on workout days and 1 meal of 60 carbs on nonwo days. everday i eat 2 servings of fruit and 3 servings of mixed greens. As for my carbs, I eat sprouted corn tortillas, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, ezekiel bread. Protein sources are dymatize powder, fish chicken, and beef. Curently I take universal torent, dymatize whey isolate, optimen multis, olympian labs fish oil for supplements. By the way did I email chris aceto, or do you know any good nutritionists and trainers you could hook me up with. I am looking to compete in bodybuilding, and am really driven to make it to the top. My workout routine I am doing curently is everything is 3x4. Heavy weights. I am in college and i don't know what to buy for supps, so I have been tryin different stuff.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]