Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Serge Nubret Coma

Posted by: Paul

Someone asked me if I heard Serge Nubret was in the hospital. Another asked if Serge Nubret was dead. I looked into thise and it does seems that Serge Nubret is in a coma. I got the following information from his website sergenubret.com, I am hoping for his speedy recovery.

"OFFICIAL STATEMENT

To cut a long story short and to stop the rumors available on the internet, we have decided to publish this official statement concerning Serge Nubret's health state.

On March 19 2009, our father was discovered home, in a coma by firemen. He was immediately transfered to the Lariboisiere hospital. Since that, Serge Nubret is under the supervision of the hospital's medical staff. For now, the diagnosis is a hypoglycemic coma probably due to a malfunction of the pancreas. The explorations continues while Serge Nubret is in rehabilitation. We will keep you informed of any change in its health state.

Meanwhile, we suspend the website.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

His children."

Re: Serge Nubret Dead

Posted by: Dan Lurie

Serge Nubret passed away on April 19th 2011.

I was saddened to hear that my friend for over 35 years died in a coma.

Serge was 72 years young.

In 1977 I inducted Serge along with Steve Reeves, Joe Louis, Super Star Billy Graham. Sly Stallone into the WBBG Hall of Fame Diner in NYC.

Serge Nubret was truly one of the Great Legends in Bodybuilding

Rest in peace, my friend.

Dan

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]