Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

Featured Diet
Weight Loss Product

Buy Get Lean Quick
14 Day Fat Loss Click here!

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Type 2 Diabetes and Exercise

Posted by: Christie

I'm 18 years old. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and PCOS last year and when I found that out, I knew I had to lose weight to be healthy. I have already lost 30 pounds and I am at 200 pounds now. Most people can't believe it but I am lucky enough to hold my weight very well. I'd like to get down to 150 by October. I know I can do that the healthy way, but I need some advice for the exercise part. Diet, I am very good at. I know what foods I need and what my body (with PCOS) will respond to in a positive way.

I have been walking 3 miles at 4.o-4.2 miles per hour on the treadmill (in the morning) and then at the end of the day I will walk a mile and follow up with a 55 minute FIRM workout with weights/cardio. (The weight training in this program targets every part of my body) I'd like to lose pounds faster and I want to start a more "vigorous" and difficult workout routine. Any chance you could tell me some great things to do for a weekly workout plan to help me lose fat and gain muscle a little bit faster? I have been exercising Monday through Saturday, doing a minimum of walking 3 miles, twice a day.

I'd just like some advice on what kind of cardio routine I should be working up to. PLEASE any advice would be GREATLY appreciated! BASICALLY... what would YOU have me doing if you were my personal trainer helping me lose fat and gain muscle as fast as possible?

Hope to hear from you soon. :)

-Christie

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Please Click On Our Sponsors