Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Skinny with Fat Stomach

Posted by: Daniel

I'm 18 years old, a senior in high school. I'm almost 6'2 at about 165 pounds.

I realize I'm underweight for my height. I'm pretty skinny in my arms, chest, and back. Everyone at my school knows I'm the skinny dude. It completely does not bother me, I'm fine with that, and I go along with it. But I actually have a problem. I'm the "skinny fat" guy. While my upper body is skinny, I have alot of fat around my stomach, with love handles. It's been very hard on me psychologically, and any advice you can give me I will highly appreciate. You can be sure you'll sincerely be helping someone in great, great need.

I've tried doing research but almost everything on the internet is based on workouts for the "normal" people. People are either fat, and need to lose fat, or they're skinny, and need to bulk up. I don't have any idea what I should do. I've tried different things but I can feel and see my stomach getting only bigger. I know if I do alot of cardio, I will lose fat all over my body, and not just my stomach. This will probably be worse for me and I'll look like a stick on my upper body, and probably still have the fat stomach. Skinny people should eat alot and work out to build more muscle and gain weight, but I don't know if that'll make my stomach fat even worse.

This has become a real problem for me, mentally. My confidence level is down the toilet, everyone I know notices the difference in my attitude towards things. My self-esteem is terrible, and I find myself being angry all the time because of the way I look. I'm doing terrible, mentally. I don't know what my diet should look like, what my workouts should be. I have the will to do anything I have to, and have tried many things over long periods of time. I understand that this is a genetic thing, but I'm willing to do the work to make it the best that it can be. Can you help me out on what to do? Close friends and family tell me many different things, and professional advice is what I need. Anything will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch,

Daniel

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]