Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Super Slim Pomegranate Review

Posted by: Joseph

Be careful with starving yourself and overdoing the cardio, it is important to make changes in you habits gradually, I have tried other quick diets before, and in my case, I gained back the weight I had lost quickly, so in case the grapefruit thing does not work out for you, I suggest you try an exercise routine, even walking for an hour or riding your bike for half an hour or walking your dog, just stay active and watch what you eat, and by that, I mean, pay real close attention to those mid morning and mid afternoon cravings, in my case that was the one thing that made a difference, to snack healthy, before I would just have too big an appetite to be satisfied with a fruit and yogurt snack, so I would not get results because I was having healthy meals, but then getting too hungry a couple of hours later and I would eat a big muffin or some cookies or a piece of cake from starbucks or some snack like that, something that helped me keep my appetite in check was superslim pomegranate, it is not magical, you gotta eat healthy and stay active, but it helps to control the cravings, the only side effect I noticed was having a dry mouth, so I drank water constantly, but that helped with the appetite on its own, so it was not an unbearable symptom, so, do consider it, give this one a try, I hope it helps.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription