Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Dennis Tinerino Bodybuilder Death

Posted by: PFB

Sad news. Bodybuilder Dennis Tinerino died from stomach cancer on May, 7 2010. He was 64 years old.

Dennis Tinerino was born in Brooklyn, NY on December 23, 1945. He grew in Canarsie, and started bodybuilding in his teens. He became one of the most popular bodybuilders in the 1970's and early 1980's.

Just some of his titles include:

1967 AAU Junior Mr. America

1967 AAU Mr. America

1968 NABBA Mr. Universe

1971 IFBB Mr. World

1975 IFBB World Pro

1981 IFBB Universe

1981 IFBB World Pro

He finally retired after placing only 14th at the 1982 Mr. Olympia.

Tinerino converted to Christianity, and opened up Dennis Tinerino Ministries in 1979.

My deepest condolances to all of Dennis Tinerino's family, friends and fans.

Re: Dennis Tinerino Death

Posted by: Naturalposer

A belated message on the passing of one of my favorites of the late 70's, Dennis Tenerino. I was a fan of his and I admired the way he kept coming back for more, never letting up and going for it at the Olympia (back when the Olympia was The Olympia). Although not blessed with the greates genetics he nonetheless showed up and was always in the top contention for the title. He was royally screwed (along with the rest of the top 6) at the fiasco that was the 1980 Olympia. RIP Dennis and thank you for your inspiration and guidence in my road to a long bodybuilding career.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription