Featured Diet
Weight Loss Product

Buy Get Lean Quick
14 Day Fat Loss Click here!

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

body shaping for women

Posted by: Samantha

hey,

what would you recommend for a 16 yr old girl in yr 11 who has a full load of home work but , wants to tone up the thighs and stomach? and would this be consider fat/underweight, or normal, 145cm weighing 47kg?, at the start of the year i was 44, then i went down to 38 now i'm 47, and feels really bad am i just being paranoid? my teacher said i should worry about it but i do, i just want to feel happy and healthy but every time i start something i always stop and then 5 weeks later start again but get really frustrated that i have to start again. i'm very negative about myself and i cant help that i've tried to be positive, and really just wants something to follow, like a food plan and an exercise plan, i wanted to start at a gym with a trainer but the moneys an issue. so what would you suggest?

thanks

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Please Click On Our Sponsors

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription