Featured Diet
Weight Loss Product

Buy Get Lean Quick
14 Day Fat Loss Click here!

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

tracking calorie intake

Posted by: Jeanine

Weight Loss Advice-Please Help!!

Good afternoon. I am hoping you can help me with some advice on weight loss.

I am a 25 year old female. I currently weigh 153 pounds and am 5 feet 4 inches. I have been tracking my caloric intake everyday and have been staying under 1200 calories. I know they said that it's not good to be under 1200 calories, but it's hard for me to eat more than that (plus I'm scared if I go over that number I will gain weight instead of loosing it). I have eggs and sausage for breakfast every day, salad for lunch with vinegar dressing, and a meat, starch, and veggie for dinner. My current exercise scheduel is I do a "walk/jog" program 3 times a week for a total of about 25 minutes. I have been doing this for a few weeks. Right now I am up to alternating jogging for 90 seconds and walking for 2 minutes. Of course each week I increase the jogging time (it's the "Couch to 5K Program"). I have an office job, so I sit at a computer all day long. So the only activity I have is when I do my walk/jog workout 3 times a week. My ideal goal is to get back down to around 130 pounds. I have also had a beautiful baby about 6 months ago that of course added extra weight on as well.

Well now that you know a little about me, by body type, and my activity level I guess the questions I have is am I doing the right thing to loose weight? There are so many "diets" out there and it's so confusing. I do not have access to a gym, so I try to do what I can at the house. Is my exercise schedule good for loosing weight or do I need to do more/different exercises? And is my diet correct for loosing weight as well?

Any help would be great because I have looked at so many different things on line, that I have confused myself and don't even know where to start!!

Thanks for you help!

Jeanine

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Please Click On Our Sponsors

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription