Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

Featured Diet
Weight Loss Product

Buy Get Lean Quick
14 Day Fat Loss Click here!

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

getting rid of a pooch belly

Posted by: Jill

Okay, this seems like a silly question, but has been bothering me for the past month or so. I am 38 years old and have had three kids. I am probably in the best shape of my life. I am a big runner, and have done several triathlons and half marathons. I am 5'4" and weigh 120 lbs. I was a gymnasts as a kid, so am pretty athletic and really feel blessed to have a nice, athletic body (although I never say that out loud). One of the things I have always loved the most about my body is that even after three kids, I have a very flat, yet muscle stomach (I get definition very easily). However, recently I've been noticing that I appear to be "strengthening" into a little pooch on my lower abs. It's nothing huge, but it's enough that it's bothering me -- I have definition and then this pudge in my lower ab section. I do lots of different ab workouts, I focus on the lower abs a lot too and don't feel like I'm changing much of what I've always done (maybe that's the problem). I am currently deployed (I'm an Air Force officer here in Iraq) so I am working out a lot. My diet isn't as "good" as it is back home because I have to eat in the dining facility, but I am trying to make healthy choices (as we eat very healthy at home). My "pooch" seems muscular, but I don't want a muscular pooch. Is there anything you'd recommend I do differently?

Thanks for any help,

Jill

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Please Click On Our Sponsors

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription