Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

are dumbbell flys bad

Posted by: Bruce

I read on occasion that flys are dangerous to your shoulders on account of the angle your using. Is this true? I had been doing flys for years, but never read this before. Also, I never can seem to feel the burn when doing flys. Am I suppose to feel it?

Thanks

Bruce

Re: are dumbbell flys bad

Posted by: Paul

While I have never had a problem with dumbbell flys I know some people that have, but the truth is that any exercise can be bad when you use too much weight or poor form.

I suggest you keep the weight light, while using good slow controlled movement on each and every rep. And never overextend your arms in the bottom stretch position.

If you are still worried about the dangers or don't feel it working your chest, switch to another exercise like pec deck or cables.

Best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription