Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

2 weeks off from the gym

Posted by: Chip

Thanks for the help. I have been lifting about 2 years with good results. I have good form and I add weight when I think I am ready. But lately I have noticed that I am not getting any bigger or stronger. I took about two weeks off awhile back and since then I seem to have trouble with the weight I was at and I have stopped growing. I am 58 years old and workout 2 to 3 times a week for 30 to 40 minutes. I also walk on a treadmill about 30 to 40 minutes 3 times a week. What have I done wrong and what do I need to do to correct it. Thanks again for the help!

Sincerely,

Chip

Re: 2 weeks off from the gym

Posted by: Paul

The truth is that even with only 2 weeks off will lose some strength so you have to lower the weight and work your way back up to where you were before.

All the best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription