Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

exercise for longevity

Posted by: Stefan

Hello.

I was wondering, if someone exercised for longevity, what would you recommend? I'm talking openly here, so you can answer the question as it best makes sense. For example, is it possible to reach a level of fitness where your motor skills and body integrity will last you more or less until you die, and in that case, what sort of fitness plan would correspond to this? Is there a level where the correlation between time spent exercising and lifespan gained suddenly jumps to much, much more exercise input for lifespan output and in that case, where?

I know you probably don't have enough exact data on this, but perhaps you have read enough statistics to have some general ideas.

Thanks.

Re: exercise for longevity

Posted by: Paul

Here is my advice to help increase longevity:

Low impact cardo exercise such a biking, swiming, etc. every day.

Weight training for strength, not bulk, 3 days a week.

Decreased calorie intake to keep your bodyweight and body fat low (thinner people live longer).

Also eat only natural unprocessed foods.

I hope this helps,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription