Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Working out every other week

Posted by: Jan

Due to business of my new business, I'm forced to do my bodybuilding training in the morning. I wake up at 04:00, 04:30 eat a banana with a glucose shake consisting on BCAA, additional glutamine and two scoops of whey/beef protein powder. By 05:30 I'm hitting the weights for an 1 hour to 1 and half hours.

There-after a mass builder shake to replenishes the body's energy levels and to feed the muscles. By 07:30 I'm at the office and am in and out of the office until 17:00. During the day I am eating every 2 and half to 3 hours of 30 to 40g of protein and carbs of about 30g as I'm sensitive to carbs.

In terms of sleep, I'm going to bed at 22:00 until 04:00. I am wanting to ideally go to bed by 21:00, but work and house chores just prevent me from getting into bed by 21:00

The problem I'm having is I do my daily routine for a week however, by the following week I battle to get up in the morning. I leave training for a week, then after that weeks rest, I'm ready to go again for another week.

Would results so if I had to train one week on, one week off, one week on, one week off ect...

Re: Working out every other week

Posted by: Paul

It doesn't do much good to only workout every other week.

What I would suggest is you cut your workouts back to 3 to 4 days a week for 30 or 45 mins max, this would get you more sleep and make it easier to do every week.

I hop this helps,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription