Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

QuickGain natural steroid alternative review

Posted by: Jacques

Good day,

Last night i saw some stuff on the net, i'd like to het your take on it and what you think of it if you have heard about it before i order it. It's called quickgain (a natural alternative to steroids).

Have you heard about it and would i be wasting my time and money by ordering it?

Thank you

Jacques

Re: QuickGain natural steroid alternative review

Posted by: Fred

The website lists the ingredients as:

Ingredients: Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus - Root) , Fenugreek, Tribulus terrestris Extract, 3,6,17-Androstenetrione (4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione), L-Argenine, Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia Extract, Octacosanol, Saw Palmetto, Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCI), Magnesium (from Maganesium Aspartate), Zinc (from Zinc L-Monomethionine and Zinc Aspartate), Magnesium, Pyridoxine HCI, Epimedium, Damiana, Alpha Lipoic Acid.

The only problem is they don't say how much of each.

It seems like it is designed to increase testosterone and nitrix oxcide levels, but it is nothing super impressive or cutting edge.

I have also not heard any positive reviews of it.

Posted by: Rocky

QuickGain Natural Steroid Alternative sounds like a good product. I've been trying to find the website but it seems to have disappeared. Please if you find it post the link. I would greatly appreciate it.

Posted by: Fred

The website was quickg.net, and yes it's disappeared, it seems like they were a fly by night company that made some money selling an inferior product and then closed up shop, taking the money and running.

If you really want a good steroid alternative supplement that has stood the test of time try Andro-Shock at https://www.trulyhuge.com/andro-sh.htm

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription