Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

build muscle to stop getting bullied

Posted by: Toheeb

I am a 12 year old boy and want to build muscle of about 9 pounds in the next 9 weeks I am really serious about it and want to achieve my aim, could you please help me with that? I have been bullied in school times without number and wants all those to stop, I don't want you to get it twisted, I am not trying to fight but only trying to make all those people that keeps bullying me to keep away and let me be. secondly, I always wanted to be in shape because people keeps telling me I am a skinny boy. can you help this skinny boy gain muscle the amount of muscle he wanted in the amount of time he wanted. once I have tried it and it really worked for me, I will surely thank you for that and tell my friends and some other people about you. I really need to do this please help me out.

thank you

Toheeb   

Re: build muscle to stop getting bullied

Posted by: Steve Here are my suggestions:

Do pushups, chinups, situps and knee bends every day.

Start off with what you can do without too much strain, but then each week try to increase how many you can do.

Do not run or jog that is what people do to lose weight.

Eat a lot of food, eat between meals and drink a lot of milk.

Hope this helps,

Steve

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription