Featured Diet
Weight Loss Product

Buy Get Lean Quick
14 Day Fat Loss Click here!

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

how much protein for weight loss

Posted by: Carly

Hi

I was wondering if you could help me please, i am doing a temporary diet for two weeks to blast some fat from my body in preparation for my holidays in 7 weeks.

I will do cardio 3 times a week for 45 a time and then am planning on doing weights 4 times a week.

My questions is i am reading so many things about protein and am worried its going to bulk me up and get fat.

Could i please get some advice, here is a sample of one days temporary diet.

B - 1/2 cup oatmeal with water 5 egg white omelette with peppers

S - 2 scoops 28g with water Whey Protein Shake

L - 4 Oz Lean Lamb with Broccoli

S - 2 scoops 28g with water Whey Protein Shake

D - 4 Oz Chicken with lettuce

Am i having too much in the protein shakes should i just have one scoop? If im working out is two ok?

Then when im back to normal eating pretty healthily would you advice to just have one shake after my weight training which is in the evening before my main dinner?

I know this diet isn't' good for you long term.

Please help.

Thanks

Carly

Re: how much protein for weight loss

Posted by: Joy

Your protein intake for a day should be equal to your bodyweight goal, for example if you want to weight 120 you should take in 120 grams of protein.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Please Click On Our Sponsors

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription